Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer Layout - Stuck?! Sketches August 1st

It's August 1st! How'd that happen?  Today I have a new layout for you that features the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches!  Here's the sketch!


And here's what I created using it!
Crazy enough I actually stayed pretty true to the sketch this go around!  I combined some beautiful papers from the Marbelous paper pad from Paper House Productions with various chipboard pieces and some beautiful hearts from the Paper House Project Pad to make this layout.  The background looks like I did mixed media but the paper actually comes that way! How's that for stunning!  Be sure to link up to Stuck?! if you play along so you too have a chance at the prize!

Click on any of the Affiliate Thumbnails below to check out the supplies up close!


1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

This is such a great page, I love the orange, the sweet pic and that great background paper!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...