Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pebbles Inc "Front Porch" Cards

I love it when a company creates great stickers/embellishments for cards!  Today I have a couple of cards using "Front Porch" to share with you that I made as samples for The Scrapbooking Studio

.For this first card, I used a Samantha Walker cut file to create the base.  I then just added a couple of colors underneath random hearts.  Added a quick doily and topped that with a sentiment.  

This second card is clean and simple!  A doily is featured once again (it appears I am on a doily kick) along with several patterned papers, stickers, and enamel dots.  I love the feminine feel to this one!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Enamel Dots: Recollections
Stickers: Pebbles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...